Here’s how to register for classes, private lessons, and anything else you’d like.
New students may join at any time as long as there is a vacancy in your desired class. However, if your desired class is full you will be placed on a waiting list. Tuition is prorated relative to your starting date.
Register by clicking the button below or coming into the office.
If you’re a returning student, all you have to do is call us to get back into a class or register online. Simply call or log into your portal and choose “Forgot Password” so you’ll receive a temporary password.
Fees & Tuition
Registration Fee: $50.00
- This is a yearly fee to guarantee your child’s spot in class and to cover administration and insurance costs during the new year. This fee covers from August to August. This fee is nonrefundable.
- 45 minute class: $79.00/month (2 year olds only)
- 1 hour class: $85.00/month
- 1 1/2 hour class: $103.00 (Advanced girls only)
- Have 2 kids to put in class? Save $5.00!
- Adding a second class for one student? Save $15.00!
- These fees and tuition are for all classes excluding piano lessons, competitive team tuition and Kinder Prep Academy (call for rates and availability).
- Please note* The pay schedule and the class schedule will change for Summer! Pick up your Summer class schedule after Spring Break and choose a new class!
Everything you need to ensure your kids are dressed to impress!
At Texas East Gymnastics our students are required to have specific apparel. For the girls, it is a Leotard & Trunk which is purchased through the gym for $65.00. For boys, T-Shirt & Shorts are also purchased through the gym for the price of $30.00. Apparel does not change from season to season; there are no special shoes or outfits for the end of the year programs. Your child will be able to wear their outfits until they outgrow them. Here’s all the information you’ll need to get your kids enrolled in classes and on the path to gymnastics success. From our yearly fee to our registration costs, you’ll find that enrolling is simple, easy, and affordable.