Holidays & Closing
Below are the following dates that Texas East Kids will not be open.
- August 12-17 Closed to prepare for new fall Session
- September 2 – Labor Day
- November 26-30 Thanksgiving. There will be class on Monday, November 25
- December 23-January 4 Christmas
- March 9-14, 2020 Spring Break
- May 25-30, 2020 Memorial Day and the rest of the week to prepare for Summer session
- July 4, 2020 Independence Day
Our program only closes for the major holidays on the TISD calendar, NOT teacher in-services, etc. Notice of a closing will be posted in the gym as well as given to each student at the appropriate time. In case of inclement weather we will act in accordance with TISD.
Dropping Your Class
How does my child drop a class?
You can pick up a drop form in the office or send us an email. If you are dropping a class (with reoccurring monthly tuition) it must be done before the 5th of the month. If you drop a class after the 5th of that month you will not receive credits and/or refunds for the remaining classes in the current month. Send an email to email@example.com and include the child’s name, the class they are enrolled in and why they are dropping. As always, your registration fee is still good until August, so if they wish to re-enroll, simply submit a request online or give us a call.
Need More Information?
If you have further questions, check out our FAQ page!